It's super convenient to have PubMed email you the latest table of contents of a journal that you want to track. This beats going to the publisher's site every month to check on what's in the latest issue.
Follow these quick steps:
(1) Connect to the Single Citation Matcher link in the left menu bar of PubMed
(2) Start to type in the journal title you want to track & select the title that matches & hit "Go"
(3) On the next screen, click on the Save Search link that's to the right of the search box
(4) Sign into your My NCBI account (you can set one up for free under Register)
(5) Select Yes to receive email updates
(6) Set the Maximum number of records to send to 100