Here's a way to gather interesting articles that you've found along the way during a PubMed searching session:
- Check the box in front of the article(s) listed that you want to "clip"
- From the Send to dropdown menu, select Clipboard option
- As you find other interesting articles from your searches, select those and also send to the clipboard
- When you are ready to email your clipboard items, click on the Clipboard tab
- From the Send to dropdown menu, select E-mail
- You will be prompted to enter the email address you want these citations to be mailed to for you to review later