This free resource has detailed color images from the Atlas of Anatomy. When you create a free account, you get the full capability to test yourself on what you've learned.
(1) Go to the "My Account" link at the top right to create a free account
(2) Select the region of the body that you're interested in viewing via the left menu
(3) Select the labels to be "ON"
(4) You can also view the labels in Latin by selecting the "US English" box at the top right and switch to "Latin"
(5) You can zoom in and out, as well as hold down the mouse and move around the picture
(6) When you are signed into your account, you can test your knowledge of the anatomy you've reviewed
Be sure to check out their Quick Tips link in the top menu bar.
Watch this short non-narrated video to view these features [click on the "full size" link].